The 60s Wordsearch Book (Dementia Friendly) brings back fond memories of the swinging sixties! Remember the days of flower power, miniskirts, The Beatles, Mods, Carnaby Street through these fun word puzzles.
Word puzzles and colouring pages aim to improve brain function and hand-eye coordination. Research shows that such activities can increase cognitive ability, mental well-being, creativity and motor skills. Not only will your loved one or service user have fun, but they’ll also gain a range of health benefits!
The 60s Wordsearch Book (Dementia Friendly) activities are designed to engage the mind and are based on the people, music, fashion and entertainment of the 60s. This book is sure to get your loved one reminiscing of those great times when life was more carefree. It will certainly be a conversation starter.
Research has shown word and number puzzles positively impact the functioning of the brain, alongside unlimited mental health benefits for seniors and children alike.
- Puzzles provide a good brain workout
- Doing puzzles helps to retain and enhance cognitive skills
- Puzzles help develop enhanced visual and spatial insight
- Doing puzzles is a good way to socialize with peers and family members
- Doing word searches increases well being and engagement with life in general.
If you love reminiscing about the 1960s why don’t you try our 60s Britain Dementia Colouring Book
A great birthday or celebratory gift for young and old.
FOR AN INTRODUCTORY 10% DISCOUNT USE CODE COL10 AT CHECKOUT